What are cookies?
In order to provide you with a smooth navigation on the Colibri Fashion Srl website, we use an Internet browser feature called a cookie. We use the term “cookies” to refer to cookies and similar technologies through which information can be collected automatically.
A cookie (also known as a “cookie cookie” or “HTTP cookie”) is a small file, made up of letters and numbers, that needs your permission to be saved on your hard drive. Once accepted, the file is stored locally on the user’s computer, mobile terminal or other equipment through which the internet is accessed and helps to analyze web traffic or memorize the preferences of a frequently visited site. Cookies help web applications to provide personalized answers. The web application can modify its parameters to suit your needs by gathering and storing information related to your preferences.
A cookie consists of two parts: the name of the cookie and the content or value of the cookie.
From a technical point of view, only the web server that sent the cookie can access it again when the user returns to the web page associated with the respective web server.
For what purposes are cookies used through this website?
Cookies are used to provide the users of this website with a better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of each user, namely:
- Measuring and improving the performance of our site. Cookies help us to know which pages are the least popular and to see how visitors move within the site. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site and we will not be able to monitor their performance;
- Identification of any errors that occur during its visit / use by the users;
- Data security to authenticate users and to protect user data against unauthorized access;
- Providing anonymous statistics on how this website is used to Colibri Fashion Srl, as the owner of this website;
- Anticipation of any goods, promotions or offers that will be made available to users through this web page in the future, depending on the pages and products accessed.
- Navigating this site and accessing the secured sections. In their absence, certain options that you are trying to access will not be available;
- Retaining font changes, text size or other ways you want to customize the pages of the site;
- Accessing the products added to the favorites list;
- Withholding your options (such as the username to facilitate access to the user account) and offering additional options, customized based on this information;
- Posting reviews and evaluating products on the site or viewing comments.
The information collected can be anonymised and these cookies do not track how you browse other sites.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website because it gives us the opportunity to monitor what you consider useful or useless on a web page. A cookie does not in any case give us access to your computer or your information, but only to those information that you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can usually change them in your browser settings to refuse them. Refusal to store cookies may prevent you from experiencing all the features of a web page.
How long is the life of cookies?
The lifetime of cookies may vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. There are the following categories of cookies that determine their lifespan:
• Session cookies – A “session cookie” is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user shuts down their browser.
• Persistent or fixed cookies – A “persistent” or “fixed” cookie is a cookie that remains stored in the user’s terminal until it reaches a certain expiration date (which may be in a few minutes, days or a few years in the future) or until it is deleted by the user at any time through the browser settings.
What cookies are used through this website?
By using / visiting our web page the following cookies can be placed
1. Website performance cookies;
2. User analysis cookies;
3. Cookies for geo-targeting;
4. Registration cookies;
5. Cookies for advertising;
6. Cookies of advertising providers;
1. Performance cookies
By this type of cookies the user preferences of this web page are stored, so that setting the preferences again in case of subsequent visit of the web page is no longer necessary.
2. User analysis cookies
These cookies inform us if a certain user of the website has visited / used this website previously. These cookies are used for statistical purposes only.
3. Cookies for geo-targeting
These cookies are used by a software that determines the country of origin or the region of the user of the website.
4. Cookies for registration
When you register on this site, cookies are generated that memorize this step. The servers use these cookies to show us the account with which you are registered. Also, the use of these cookies allows us to associate any comment posted on the website with the username of the account used. If the “keep me registered” option has not been selected, these cookies will be automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session.
5. Cookies for advertising
These cookies allow the user to find an online advertisement, its type and the time elapsed from the time of viewing the respective advertising message. As such, such cookies are used for targeting online advertising. These cookies are anonymous, storing information about the visualized content, not about users.
Customize your browser settings regarding cookies
If the computer or technical equipment used for browsing this website is used by more than one person, the setting for deleting individual browsing data may be taken into account each time the browser is closed.
How can cookies be stopped?
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies can make this website difficult to visit, attracting limitations on its use possibilities.
Users can configure their browser to reject cookies or to accept cookies from a particular web page.
All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings can be accessed, as a rule, in the “options” section or in the “preferences” menu of your browser.
However, refusing or deactivating cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising – only that it will not be adapted to your preferences and interests, evidenced by browsing behavior.
To understand these settings and to customize the settings, the following links may be useful:
• Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
• Cookie settings in Firefox
• Cookie settings in Chrome
• Cookie settings in Safari
This site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics tool provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) which helps us understand how users interact with the website www.colibrikids.ro. The service uses a set of “cookies” – text files created on your computer, which allow you to collect information and analyze how users use the site. The information generated by these files refers to how you use the site (including your IP address) and is transmitted to Google, which stores them on servers in the EU. Google will use this information to evaluate how you use the site, to compile reports and statistical data on site activity, and to provide other services related to site activity and internet usage. Additionally, Google Analytics can be used, along with some of the advertising cookies, to display more relevant ads (such as Google Search) and on the web, as well as to measure the interaction with the displayed ads.
Learn more about Analytics cookies and confidentiality information.
On our web pages are also used tracking modules and performance of traffic coming from social channels. This is the Facebook pixel analysis tool offered by Facebook Inc. (1601S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304 USA). The information collected with the help of this tool helps us to better understand the actions you take on the website www.colibrikids.ro in order to optimize the interactions with you. The purpose and volume of data recording and further processing and use of data through Facebook as well as your rights regarding it and the possibilities of installation for the purpose of protecting your private sphere are found in the data protection guidelines of Facebook: http://www.facebook.com /policy.php; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
If you do not want Facebook to distribute the accumulated data about our appearance on the Web to your Facebook account, you must exit Facebook before viewing our web page. You can completely prevent uploading Facebook Plugins and Add-Ons for your Browser, for example. with “Facebook Blocker” (http://webgraph.com/resources/facebookblocker/)